110 E Taylor Street
Savannah, GA 31401
- 110 E. Taylor Street (the green building) is in a very nice location on East Taylor Street steps to Calhoun square and Monterey Squares.
- Built of Savannah Grey Brick with a scored stucco coating to look like blocks, a traditional method of building in Savannah in 1873 when built.
- This is the entrance foyer of the main living unit of the house (the upper two floors) with the elevator and stair leading upstairs.
- Brand new elevator!
- The elegant front parlor is the entire width of the building. Wonderful floor to ceiling windows plus a historic balcony.
- The front Parlor and a peek into the adjoining dining room, what we call double parlors. Note the beautiful fireplace mantle, one of seven.
- The dining room looking towards the front parlor. Note the beautiful original heart of pine floors
- Another view of the front parlor looking back towards the dining room and the hall leading to the upstairs bedrooms, the elevator and the kitchen.
- The front parlor and the gleaming heart of pine floors.
- This is a view of the exposed Savannah Grey Brick in the keeping room just off the kitchen looking towards the front of the house.
- This is the dining room looking back into the keeping room which leads down to the courtyard.
- Rich flooring and exposed Savannah Grey Brick walls in the keeping room looking towards the courtyard in the back.
- This is the powder room on the parlor level of the main house.
- This is the kitchen in the main house which is the upper two floors of 110 E Taylor (garden level apartment is below).
- The main house kitchen with new appliances nice counter-tops and wallpaper.
- Horseshoe Island of Heart Pine in the main house kitchen.
- This is the master bedroom with the large en-suite bath on the third floor of the main house
- The master bedroom on the third floor with north facing windows and original mantle and fireplace (one of seven).
- The master bath on the third floor with jetted tub, bidet, and shower.
- The master bath on the third floor with two west facing windows.
- This is the roomy second bedroom with original fireplace and mantle and gleaming heart of pine floors.
- Another view of the second top floor bedroom and plenty of closet space.
- This is the second full bath on the third floor of the main house.
- A view of the courtyard as seen from the back of the main house.
- The courtyard looking towards the carriage house. Beautiful brickwork including raised beds - a gardeners delight.
- The beautifully bricked courtyard looking towards the back of the main house.
- Another leafy green courtyard view.
- The courtyard looking towards the garage area which has egress onto Jones Lane.
- A one car garage was incorporated into the carriage house when 110 E Taylor was renovated in the early 1990s.
- Main floor.
- 2nd floor owner's unit.
- 3rd floor owner's unit.
- Second floor carriage house.